My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Weekend Update

>> 7/26/2009

We went to my parent's place last Saturday as it is my nephews' 3rd birthday. We just ordered brownies as a gift for him, wasn't able to take some photos because I had terrible headache then. ordered this for dwayne:

Brownies from desserts plus


Nadeform lang ang icings kasi walang partitions in between nagdidikit pag naalog. lol. what's worst is that when we reached our parent's place, it looked messed up because I was carrying the box upside down. ahaha. Oh well, masarap pa din naman.


Nicco w/ Dwayne (bday boy in green shirt)


With Ate gabby



Ang makulet na magkapatid lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP