My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Special Event

>> 7/30/2009

is coming up in a couple of months and I need to prepare for it. Since I am not really fond of attending events and gatherings, wearing clothes and dressing up for the occasion is always something new to me, feels like it is always a first time just like the feeling when you had your first JS prom. lol! Such an ill feeling always. I need to look for some discount costume jewelry that I will be wearing for that special day. There are a few nice items that I have been looking at holstedjewelers.com, their jewelries are all really nice and of quality materials, perfect for my needs. There are just too many nice items to choose, from the simplest to the grandest piece. This piece catches my attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP