My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #131

>> 7/03/2009




1. When I heard the news I really felt bad.

2. Laughter is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but I need to finish some tasks

4. Be kind always.

5. My eyes have seen everything.

6. Face the challenges strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my blogs, hope DSL connection will be restored today, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the mall and canvass for a personal ref as we badly need one and Sunday, I want to visit my parents place!

8 comments:

planettreasures July 3, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Yes, yes yes to #2
Have a wonderful weekend.

Ozzy's Mom July 3, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

i love your #6 dez :) good luck ref hunting!
happy weekend, mine's posted here, see you there :)

Julie J. July 3, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Have a great weekend! http://molcotw.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-fill-ins.html

Marites July 3, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

#2 is always the best thing to do. #4 is the constant advise of a friend. i try to psyche myself with #6 from time to time.

Mine's here

Sherrie July 3, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Hi!
Great list! Have a great time at the mall! Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-fill-ins.html

Carleen July 4, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

I completely agree with #4!

TGIF and have a great weekend. :)

darly July 4, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

great fill-ins.

Happy weekend :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP