My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My To Do's for Today

>> 7/24/2009

It has been a very busy week for me indeed and TGIF! here are things that I need to do for today, going out of the office to do some errands are mostly what tires me a lot, I always feel exhausted at the end of the day, good thing that I am not catching cough and colds due to going out under the heat of the sun and cool breeze of our air conditioned office.

office tasks

  • bank transactions in the morning ( pay tax, update passbook, deposit and withdrawals)
  • Purchase 16" lcd monitor
  • follow up collections
  • update receivables
  • prepare payroll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP