My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #132

>> 7/10/2009



1. The last thing I ate was Banana Cake and pineapple orange juice.

2. Personal Refrigirator is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it pours.

4. DH was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are warming.

6. I need extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my files on pc, tomorrow my plans include reorganizing stuffs on bedroom and Sunday, I want to party, yey, my sis will host a party !

7 comments:

Ozzy's Mom July 10, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

matched on #6 dez! banana cake sounds yummmyyyy arrrg :) gotta stop eating! hehehe
great answers, mine's here if you can come by. TC

Carleen July 10, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Sounds like you'll have a great weekend. Enjoy!

Andrea July 11, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

ooh! Banana cake! would you mind sharing the recipe?

belle2211@yahoo.com

darly July 11, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

Hi Dez,

Happy Friday!

Same here, im longing for extra comfort.. ive been having terrible back pains lately.

mine's up here:
http://ddarlys26.blogspot.com/2009/07/ffi-132.html

Marites July 11, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

happy new personal ref! :) my fill-ins are up here

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP